Greetings from Jacob West. Please be aware that by using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below, which, along with our privacy statement, set forth how Jacob West will interact with you as a user of this website.
Use of this website is subject to the following conditions:
- Without prior notice, this website may change at any time.
- The information on these pages is provided for general informational purposes.
- Without permission from Jacob West, no link may be established from another website or document to this one.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising of such use of this website shall abide to the Laws of the Republic of Ghana to the letter.
- Any unauthorised use of this website will be considered a crime. Damages claims will result from violations.
- All content on this website is owned by Jacob West or used with permission. Unless it complies with the copyright notice, which is a part of the terms and conditions, all forms of copying are forbidden.
- This website may occasionally connect to other websites for your convenience and to provide you with access to more information. The information on these websites is not supported by Jacob West, and he is not accountable for it either.
- You use any information or materials from this website at your own risk. It is your responsibility to confirm that any goods, services, or information obtained through this website satisfy your particular needs. If something goes wrong, we won’t be held accountable.
- Regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, neither Jacob West nor any third parties make any warranties or guarantees. We understand that any information and resources could be inaccurate or mistaken. To the fullest extent authorised by law, liability for any such errors or inaccuracies is being expressly disclaimed.